RAIN , RAIN AND MORE RAIN.....

I,ve been sitting in my office all day catching up on paperwork and all I can hear outside is bloody rain. I know we need as much as possible as the reservoirs are low and the rivers need a good flush through, but i,m getting bored with it now. My job is 100% dependant on weather so as you can guess I havn,t been able to do much over the past few weeks as we keep getting rained off. Having a bit of spare time is fine with me but unless I want to get soaked I can,t even go fishing, so i,ve been stuck in the office catching up on paperwork or in my warehouse building shelves and tidying up. Nevermind i,ll live I suppose.......

As mentioned i,ve barely been fishing since catching my pb bream. Ryan and i did manage a weekend on our new water, where I blanked but he had a cracking mirror carp of 28lb 6oz which made it all worthwhile. I know it sounds like a cop out but as long as one of us catch I deem it to be a success, even if the captor is not  me..

Guess what, it rained there as well....


I,m off caravaning to Sussex this coming bank holiday weekend and do you know what the forecast is for?? Yes you guessed it, rain all weekend. Nevermind, we won,t let it dampen our spirits as i,ve got some juicy local sirloin steaks on order ready to be slapped on the bbq, and a big brollie to cover said bbq. I,m also taking my sea fishing gear and will have a dangle come rain or shine....

One thing I have been doing, due to not being able to work, is start to kit out my new fishing room. Its not finished yet but as you can see its coming along quite nicely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'RAYS' OF SUNSHINE

SMALL RIVER ROVING

SELLING MY BOAT