ITS BEEN A WHILE

 As the title suggests its been quite a while since I posted my last blog so thought it best that we have a little catch up and I explain why I have been so quiet of late. I think my last post was back in July when I had a night trip after smoothound, I didn't catch any but I made up for it by bagging up with bass including a couple of nice size keepers. I've had one overnight session fishing for carp on the big water, between now and then, which was fruitless, not even catching any bream which seem to have been taking anything fished before them. Other than that all I have been doing is thinking off, not actually going,  fishing.

I,m still finishing off the work that needs doing to my house, currently in throes of completing the upstairs bathroom after a complete rip out and re-design/re-build over the past few weeks. The house improvements have taken a lot longer than planned but we have been adding to the 'TO DO' list very heavily, but the end is in sight now. I have also had a completely new career change and have gone from spending all my working life, I,m now 48 years old, either landscaping or in the building trade to being an APPRENTICE BUTCHER. Quite a change I,m sure you'll agree and there is a shit ton I have to learn in field. So far I,m loving the challenge and its nice not getting covered in mud and shite day in day out.

Although I havn,t been fishing much due to the lack of free time I have, during the limited time that I do actually have to myself I have been building up a new BLOG and YOUTUBE channel along with the usual social media platforms. I've been really enjoying doing this and feel that I have been making a fairly good job of it, although there is still room for improvement. The new venture isn't about fishing but about anything i find of interest in and around the Countryside. From general walks in the wilderness to foraging for wild food and anything else linked. I,ll include links to all of these below for those of you who may be interested in such things, in fact if any off you would be so kind as to visit these sites and then report back with your feedback, good or bad, it would be greatly appreciated.


MY BLOG IS HERE

BRYANS COUNTRYSIDE CAPERS

WWW.BRYCC.CO.UK


INSTAGRAM IS:

BRYANSCOUNTRY


FACEBOOK IS:

BRYANS COUNTRYSIDE CAPERS

And my YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS HERE

So whats going to be happening in the future. Well I plan to start posting more entries on this here fishing blog as soon as I start fishing again, which hopefully will be next week as the call of the mighty Esox is ringing loudly in my ears. I'm hoping to be attacking the big water for pike on a regular basis so I,ll be reporting back here as to how I get on. Also I'm considering recording some of these trips and starting a youtube channel to show them on so if that happens I,ll be sure to let you know.

Well that's about it I guess, have a look at my new blog please and let me know what you think and keep a look out for more content coming on here soon. 

TOODLES ALL.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'RAYS' OF SUNSHINE

SELLING MY BOAT

SMALL RIVER ROVING