WHERE HAVE ALL THE FISH GONE ???????????????

I,,ve been fishing a few times this year but to be quite honest the fishing has been a load of crap. I,ve blanked for pike on two venues, both stillwater and rivers. I,ve also blanked once for perch in my banker areas. Whats going on???

I have managed a couple of fish but nothing to jump and shout about.

A nice chub of around a pound or so on my floatfished lobworm.





Had this lovely 2lb perch as well.











Why the fishing has been so poor I just cannot say. I,ve fished in banker swims at the time in the perfect conditions, but on the whole its been really hard going for very little reward. Maybe it,ll pick up in the new year, heres hoping.................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'RAYS' OF SUNSHINE

SELLING MY BOAT

SMALL RIVER ROVING